Wednesday, September 2, 2009

First day of school


This was the boys their first day this year.

This was the boys last year for their very first day of "school" last year (and ever). Wow what a difference a year makes!

They carry their own lunch bags and backpacks in now and put their lunches in little cubbies. I still hang their backpacks for them since it is too tall but man how different things are between this year and last. They are growing up way too fast! They are both getting so very tall and talkative. Cameron carried on an entire conversation with me yesterday. I had to jot it all down it was just too cute. They are amazing little beings to me and I feel so very blessed each and every day.

1 comment:

Margaret said...

They grow up very fast, don't they? Pretty soon they'll be in REAL school. Eek.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...