Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Brrr...chilly!

Brrr...chilly as Cameron would say. It is supposed to be -7 degrees on Thursday with a high of 2 degrees! Umm...can you say cold?!?!?!?!?!?

I was so bummed. I got my whole project together, punched the holes and got ready to bind it and...didn't have the right size rings to bind it! Ugh. I thought I had bought them a while back but I was sadly mistaken. Sigh. Guess I will have to wait until later this week to be able to go and get them. Grrr...and I was so excited about finishing up a project too! But I did do these and take some pictures I haven't posted yet so at least it is something crafty.



And yes, they were from Christmas. I had baked a bunch of stuff for the kiddos teachers and when their class was canceled just before Christmas had to find another option. So this was it.

1 comment:

Monica said...

I kept meaning to drop you a comment and say thank you for the nice comment you left on my blog, but I kept forgetting to actually do it. But thank you! Your boys are adorable!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...