Friday, January 25, 2008

Ooooo....yippee...woo-hoo...

I am doing cartwheels over here. I got my external hard drive back this evening and my Christmas and Birthday photos are there!!!!!!!! I can't begin to tell you how happy I am. So now I going to start the long process of renaming every file and organizing them. I have the shot of the photo with the date in Photoshop Organizer but it is going to take me months to match each photo and rename it. To be honest...I don't care...I am just SO THANKFUL I have the photos. Not sure how many I have recovered but I am just thankful the ones I really wanted were there. He didn't think they were and I spent an hour going through them before I finally came across them. So now I can get back to important things...like playing with my kiddos and doing some scrapbooking. Yippee!!!! It's going to be a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...