Monday, January 14, 2008

Naps

Why is it that when we want to take a nap there is no way it is possible? Then I have two little guys who just fight their naps like crazy lately. Poor little guys are so tired by the end of the day. I tried the one nap thing in the middle of the day yesterday but how are you supposed to feed them lunch? Man, just when you get in a good routine they go and change it on me! :) But you know...I wouldn't have it any other way.

Been working on some announcements and invitations for people. Have to get one finished today and the other soon as well. Kind of fun doing it but scary for me as well. I am excited about finally putting it out there and hoping for the best.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Ugh, I so relate to this one! I never know if Sophie will sleep 15 minutes or 2 hours! Of course it's only 15 minutes when I try to lay down too... lol

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...