Saturday, January 19, 2008

Girl's Night

Last night was so much fun. We played Bunco with 24 people! I laughed and talked and had such a great time. We used the pool house here in my subdivision and it worked out perfectly. Never thought I would play Bunco with that many people all at once. :)

Today a friend is coming by I haven't seen a long time so it will be fun to catch up and see how things are going with her. We have been friends for something like 12 years and she recently moved about 2 hours from where I live...bummer. But now I have to tell her today we will be moving to Indiana. I still can't believe that one at the moment. I am nervous and excited and just ready to get the details...but more on that after I get the details!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...