Sunday, December 13, 2009

Luminaries

I am seriously behind on photos at the moment. So that means my Project 365 blog is way behind. I don't think I have let it get this behind ever. I have loved doing this and will continue on into 2010. I think it will be a great thing to have when the boys are older for them to see a little of each of our days.


Our neighborhood does this really cool luminary event. They place luminaries all over the sidewalks and everyone turns on their Christmas lights and we light up the neighborhood. The boys loved driving around looking at all the lights. It is so much fun with them now understanding so much. Man, I just keep thinking 2010 is going to be an exciting year for us. I am really looking forward to it. Will add pictures after I download them!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...