Thursday, December 10, 2009

I'm okay now

I'm okay now with everything. I know it will all work out the way it is supposed to. I have faith. I also was able to get some good insight from the boy's OT, some great friends and some fellow twin parents who have been in similar situations. So that is a huge help in the comforting department. So on to worrying about other things. :)

I took 159 pictures yesterday. How in the world did I manage to take 150 pictures on a "jammie day" for the boys? We stayed inside the ENTIRE day. They didn't even get dressed. What's up with that? They are converting to jpeg's as I type this. Going to take FOREVER. Guess that means that after they finish I will have to find a cute one to post.

Part of the reason I took so many yesterday is that I have yet to do my Christmas cards. Last year I got extremely lucky. I fed them a snack in front of the Christmas tree and let them play with a string of lights.

I figured I couldn't do that two years in a row. Although I did try bribing them to sit together and both look at me and smile with a cookie. Didn't work. So I am probably going to go with the "this is what our days are like" picture for the Christmas card. Meaning one going in one direction and the other going in totally the opposite. Or one looking and the other not. Oh well, it will eventually come together. So if you don't get our Christmas card until Christmas Eve or after you will know why. :)

2 comments:

Margaret said...

It's OK to be upset or frustrated, it's part of life. It makes the happy times even better.

Nola1130 said...

Can't wait to see your photos.

I know all will work out. Hang in there.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...