Wednesday, June 10, 2009

You've got that loving feeling...

Woa, that loving feeling. Not exactly sure why that just came to mind other than I am all jazzed about being crafty again. I picked up a cool magazine today and had taken a look at one I have had a while and it got me all excited again about getting some stuff done. Both scrapping and making some cards and gifts. So, now just to find the time to sneak in there to get it done. That one is a wee bit more difficult.

I did get some of the pictures loaded to the Project 365 blog today. Woo-hoo! Having some technical difficulties with the new camera and downloading the photos to my computer. Rather strange for me but I am sure I will figure it out eventually.

I got some organizing done around the house today so that always makes me happy. I am still trying to figure out the best solution for the boys toys, both in the main living area and their playroom, aka the basement. I am still thinking lots of bookshelves or shelves with baskets are the way to go. Now just to find all those and get it done. Also must label it all and that is going to take a little time. But must make it a priority this summer because I feel like their toys are taking over the place.

Off to nighty, night land for me very soon...

1 comment:

Margaret said...

Baskets would look pretty and would make you (and me) feel less stressed about mess. I have baskets in every bathroom for counter *junk*. It always makes it look better!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...