Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Been a while

I didn't realize how long it has been since I have blogged. Wow. I can't remember the last time I went this long without blogging. I'm in withdraw! :) Really haven't had a lot to blog about I guess. My surgery was this past Friday, still don't have the results but she said whatever it is she got it all. So that is at least a relief. Trying to be positive and stay focused so I won't obsess like I usually do. Ha! Me, obsess?

The boys had fun with their Nana and PaPaw visiting but were sad to see them go home today. Noah is back to his no-napping self right now and is going to be so exhausted this afternoon when his therapist gets here. Oh joy. Of course I am guessing he will fall asleep just before she arrives but will deal with what comes our way.

Can you make the phone ring right now? Okay, I am obsessing. But I know they have the results the nurse just couldn't give them to me. Ugh!

I am REALLY missing my creative outlet right now. No scrapping, no stamping, no nothing in over a month now between all the stuff going on. The most creative thing I have done this last month was put together teacher gifts from the boys for end of school year. Sigh. I didn't even make them and had some cards I had already made previously so much get busy making some new cards as I am nearly out.

Can I just say what a wonderful group of moms there are here that I am part of? The sweetest people ever have helped us out during this crazy time. We had the most awesome people bring us meals to keep me out of he kitchen and take the stress off me of not worrying about having everything ready before as well. Oh I can't begin to say what a HUGE help and relief this was for me. I vividly remember waking in the recovery room crying and saying how bad it hurt and asking how my boys were. Those were 2 of the 3 things I was saying. The 3rd was that I wanted an ice chip and she wouldn't give me one. My mouth was so dry I couldn't even swallow. It was crazy.

Obsessing again? Okay, time to go focus on something else, say laundry maybe that has piled up since Friday? Off I go...keep busy and wait for the phone to ring...

2 comments:

Margaret said...

I'm so glad you're feeling OK and that you have a great support group there. It sounds like the move was meant to be! I remember begging for an ice chip when I was in labor. I couldn't get enough of them! One of my favorite things about you is that you're obsessive just like me. Fun, isn't it??

Michelle said...

It was my intention to come over here and see your results. I can't believe that you STILL don't have them! That sucks! Of course, it all sounds good, but still. I know you want to know, at least I would!

I've been on a creative roll. This is after having been in a slump for, oh, I dunno, two or three years?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...