- The one that lets her kids have dessert even though they didn't eat much dinner.
- The one that allows them to play "monster" even though we are eating breakfast in a restaurant and hubby thinks it is bothering everyone.
- The one who lets them nap for nearly 4 hours because they are just exhausted and know there is no way they are going to sleep at their usual time that night and am okay with that.
- The one that even though they say they don't want to go somewhere or do something have learned at 2.5 years old they say they don't want to but then when we go and they are having a ball they don't want to leave so I still make them go places they say they don't want to.
- The one that goes into their room every night just before I go to bed myself to make sure they have their blanket and are comfortable...and sometimes just to sneak a peak.
- The one that takes way too many pictures of their kids and can't delete a single one even though I know that jpeg will never make it to print or anything else but still enjoys looking at them.
- The one that can't tell you how many times a day I pray for patience but wouldn't trade my "job" for anything in the world.
Monday, June 22, 2009