Friday, August 7, 2009

What a beautiful day...(as sung in Dora's voice)

I got my Nikon back today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so excited I can hardly stand it. Woo-hoo! Doing a happy dance. Two months without it and I was about to go crazy. Hopefully that won't be happening anytime again soon. I really, really missed it. And was sad I didn't have it this last weekend when our friends visited. But hey, I still need to download the photos from the entire last week so what am I saying????

We went to the zoo this morning. Had a great time. The boys were just too cute. I am amazed by them every day. Cameron is just talking up a storm. I know this child will have no trouble with the English language. He has started saying things I have no idea where he heard it from. Today he was so funny and sang himself to sleep for his nap singing the ABC song. The first time through he sang it perfectly. Then the 2nd and 3rd time it was all over the map. And the 4th time I had to laugh because he decided the numbers needed to be included as well. Just too, too cute.

1 comment:

Margaret said...

Maybe he's getting ready to be in a choir! I'm glad you got your camera back. I would go nuts. I have two cameras--my Kodak Easy Share and the D-80. Spoiled, aren't I? :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...