Wednesday, February 9, 2011

As a young mother, I asked the Lord to teach me of
Himself through my children.  He gave me eight children.
Apparently, I had a lot to learn.
~ Helen Widger Middlebrooke

I have no idea what I would do if I had eight children.  I think I would be sent to the funny farm.  Some days lately I don't know how I am going to survive the two I have.  How do you do it?  This week both of the boys have taken turns getting sick.  Noah was sick and so Cameron actually did very well the first major day of it.  BUT...now Noah is on steroids (this is always a BAD thing in our house) and Cameron is sick...the beginning of being sick.  Which means he is still very much himself (full of energy) but cranky.  Oh what lovely times around our house this week.  Grrr. 

So yes, I'll take some cheese with that whine.  Oh wait, there is enough whining around our house for an entire city full of families these days.  So maybe I will just stop my whining now and go back to taking care of my sick child.  Who of course doesn't want to snuggle so what am I doing?  Blogging.  At least for the next 15 minutes until it's time to go and get his brother.  Then the fun begins all over again.  Calgone....take me away!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...