Monday, November 2, 2009


What an amazing and beautiful gift my little ones gave me today. As we were walking they each did something to just melt my heart. Noah ran up to Cameron at one point and wanted to hold his hand while they were walking. Then later one C found a ladybug on the path and he waited (not so patiently I might add) for her to fly up on his hand. He was so proud to carry her nearly all the way home. We thought she had flown away but once home disocvered she must have flown into his jacket because I found her again shortly after we made it back home. He was so sweet and laid on the couch next to her talking to her and jsut wanting to be near her. My child who doens't want anyone to touch him at the moment couldn't get enough of this little ladybug and displayed such sweet compasion and interest. He finally agreed that we could let her go home to her family and friends outside after much, much saying he wanted to hold her. I love to have conversations with my children these days. They are just so stinking cute!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...