Thursday, May 7, 2009

Just a typical day...

Noah has an ear infection. Makes so much make sense from this week with him. Hoping it goes away quickly. It wasn't a bad one yet so hopefully it won't end up that way. We missed music class but it was probably a good thing. They have just been so out of sorts again. I am beginning to feel like I say that a lot these last few months. Ugh! Can't they come with manuals?

Both of the boys have gotten into pulling their shirts up. Mainly for "raspberries." But I walked up the stairs this afternoon to see what my quiet little guys were up to and Cameron was in the middle of my bed on his knees holding his shirt up and just looking around. Man I wish I had brought the camera! Noah walked around tonight while we were getting ready for bed and kept pulling his up. Just makes me laugh. I did manage to kind of capture that one on film.

I got the results back and they tell me it isn't cancer but they still want to remove the thing. Kind of had me freaked out last night but I'm okay with it today after talking to the doctor (of course while there for Noah's ears). Just so much better to talk about those kinds of things in person rather than over the phone I guess for me. Still not crazy about having the surgery but we will survive and if they say it is what needs to be done then I have faith it is the right thing. Just sad I won't be able to pick my little guys up for a few days after.

2 comments:

Cathy said...

Oh happy day, I'm so glad it isn't cancer. And having it removed is good, things growing where things shouldn't be growing should be taken out.

Margaret said...

GREAT news!! Maybe they're just afraid it could develop into something. Better safe than sorry!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...