Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Craftiness

Even before we made the move this year I knew I would really need to get rid of a lot of things.  Especially when it comes to my crafty stuff.  But how do you just get rid of it?  When we finally did find a house and it was considerably smaller than what we were in I knew it had to get done.  Still not done but at least the plan is starting to come together.  I came across this tonight while waiting for some pictures to upload and it is what I want to attempt to get my craft area down to. 

Going to take me a while I know.  I am slow as Christmas these days (unless it involves getting a house ready to sell...which I in no way, shape or form want to happen anytime in the next 10 years!).  So much going on just trying to get situated int he new place and still so much unpacking to do. BUT...after seeing these photos I think I am ready to get started once we get through the next 2 crazy weeks. 

I just want a cozy corner to work in.  And really need to learn to just get the things I need for a project and not keep so many things for "later."  This is such a hard habit to break though!  Wish me luck.  :)

1 comment:

Margaret said...

It's not just craft stuff, we ALL hang on to things "in case we need/want them later." Very funny, eh? I love the look of that nook. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...