Sunday, January 10, 2010

I did it!

I am so freaking excited I can hardly stand it. I just finished our 2008 book! Yes, I know, I am a year behind but I finished it. Well, almost. I still have to go back and proof each page but it is all there. Yippee! I am so very excited. Now I have to get started on 2009...maybe I can actually have that finished before 2011. Ha!

I am feeling a lot better but still don't have much of a voice. Yuck. Very hard when you have two little three year olds running around. I'll survive. But man I wish this would just go away for good. Vertigo is really not fun AT ALL! But at least I have something for the nausea so that hasn't been nearly as bad this time around.

Still so much I need to update here but am tired and heading to bed soon. I was just so excited I had to share it with someone!

3 comments:

Cathy said...

Congratulations on finishing your book! That's Great! I finished Chris's baby album 2 months before Sam was born and haven't done anything except post to blogs since. Good for you! As for the Vertigo, I had it this fall, it improves slowly, and I hope you feel Fabulous soon.

Margaret said...

Wonderful!! I am lucky to have my photos in plain photo albums. My kids are OK with it though since they know how hopeless I am. :) (and love me anyway)

Nola1130 said...

Congratulations! That is a great accomplishment (and I am so jealous). My mom actually called today asking when she was going to get her book. Geez! Like I need more pressure to get to stuff.

Sorry you are feeling bad.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...