Sunday, January 17, 2010

Did it really have to take that long?

It's late and I am tired. I just spent almost an hour and 45 minutes on the phone trying to get my card reader to work on my computer only to find they have to send me a new one. Now I am thankful they are sending me a new one but did it really need to take almost 2 hours to discover this????????

So I haven't been able to download photos since last Wednesday and I am a wee but frustrated with the computer needless to say. Sigh.

On the up side, got to go to dinner with some friends and it was nice. Hey, at least I got home early enough to spend the nearly 2 hours attempting to fix my computer.

Not sure I can wait however long it will be before the new part arrives...may have to go and get a card reader I can plug into my USB port tomorrow. Oh wait, I think I can download them on my laptop! Hmm, must try that tomorrow instead. It's late and I am tired...off to bed for me!

2 comments:

Margaret said...

I know! I don't understand why things have to be that hard or take so LONG. You probably already know this--but I'm an impatient type!!

Cathy said...

I have one you can borrow, if you're twitching, just call me.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...