Saturday, August 27, 2011

Are those jingle bells?

Nope, not just yet.  But this last week I have started thinking it is time to start getting Christmas in line.  Have already figured out what we are doing for the boys' cousin and started working on things for the boys.  Anyone have any suggestions?  This is what I have come up with so far I am looking at for them.



Lots of building type stuff as they are really into creating and building these days.  I am sure there will be some super hero and Cars things mixed in there as well.  For now trying to come up with ideas and start ordering when I find a good deal.  Hate waiting until the last minute and then trying to figure out what in the world to do!  Loving being able to use my Amazon Wish List to keep track of all of the items I want to get eventually too!

And I would seriously LOVE to get one of these for us to use both inside and out.  Would love to be able to pop the top on and just leave whatever we have been using in it for the next day.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...