Thursday, September 29, 2011

Another week flown by...

Trying to figure out the new blogger set up.  I think I will like it but these kinds of things are making me feel OLD.  Since having the boys I am so out of touch with technology.  It moves way too fast to be out for nearly five years.  I feel ancient in techology years!  But this will be a fun challenge. And the first thing I need to do is create a new header.  I haven't done any kind of digital scrapping or anything digtal wise in over a year.  Must remedy that one soon.  Did some sprucing up around here tonight so need to finish it up!

Spent the evening working on some things to do with the boys tomorrow since they are out of school and I am sick.  Whatever this is I have is really kicking my rear.  But I found some fun printable things to work with them tomorrow so at least they will have these to do along with going outside.  Thank goodness the weather has finally cooled a little here!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...