Friday, March 5, 2010

Another year older

I had a great birthday for the most part. The boys picked Wednesday as the day to be little terrors but other than that the day was nice. M was out of town so that was the one other thing I would change but he did send me a beautiful flower arrangement. I also got two others, which really shocked me. One from my in-laws and one from a good friend. I felt so blessed and loved. I am such a lucky gal!

Strangely enough, all last year I kept saying I was 38. Only I wasn't. I was only 37. So I get to be 38 for another year! I find that kind of amusing for some reason. Strange sense of humor I guess.

Well, I didn't make the team over at GDS. That's okay. It was fun, I got some cool digi kits and the gals are very talented so I learned a lot. The more I have thought about it the last few days the more I think it's for the best. I have really been trying to be on the computer less and that would require more time on it. So for now it was what was meant to be. :) This was my final submission for the contest though. I could not decide on what to do with the title for anything. So I finally just went with this. Will change it for when I print it but for the contest I couldn't use any outside kits.

2 comments:

Margaret said...

Yay for birthdays and flowers! I'm sorry that you didn't make it, but it sounds like a lot of time spent on the computer, so it was for the best. Computers are definitely a time suck!

Michelle said...

I'm glad you had a happy birthday! I am trying to do the same thing with being on the computer less. With the freelance writing, I am starting to hate the sight of it. I've been blogging less, and that used to be my favorite thing! Still is, just no time... I LOVE your scrapbook pages.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...