Wednesday, April 1, 2009

We are once again a sick house! Ugh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Both of the boys woke up twice last night (so total of 4 times between the 2). Noah has just been congested and not eating well. Cameron is back to running a fever, not eating at all and just laying around. I hate seeing my babies like this! When will winter end and this place get better? I even went to the doctor this morning because my ear was hurting to badly yesterday. Luckily no inner ear infection but do have one like swimmers ear. Still hurts and making me tired. Whine, whine, whine. I want some cheese to go with that now thank you. Okay, just had to be frustrated for a minute. I will say this has by far been the worst winter for sickness I have ever experienced in my 37 years on this earth!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...