Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!

Hope everyone had a fantastic Easter weekend. We had a nice weekend. The boys did Breakfast with the Easter Bunny on Saturday morning. Although the Easter Bunny didn't show up until we were getting ready to leave (he was running late) we still had a great breakfast and they got to run around and such. After that we headed to the Egg Hunt here in town. It was fun. The boys had more fun just playing at the park than getting the eggs. Although we discovered they love Tootsie Rolls now. :)

Today was a pretty quiet day. Looking back today I wish I had spent less time cooking and more time with the kiddos. They didn't even touch hardly anything I made for lunch. Oh well. Will know better next time. But they seemed to have fun with the eggs and things from their baskets. Now they think every time they see an egg that it will have something inside. Wonder how long that lasts? ;)

2 comments:

Margaret said...

I missed my kids a lot this Easter--Ashley in Africa and Alison away at college. It was a tough day for me. I'd love to see the boys pull apart eggs to see what's inside. Yucky mess, that's what!

Controlling My Chaos said...

Have the boys been rehiding their plastic eggs and hunting them? That's a game that always entertains for long periods of time. They can take turns hiding and finding too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...