Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Man, April has come and gone. What happened to it? I looked down and realized next week is it and we are on to May. Wow. I think I blinked somewhere in there.

It has been raining the last few days and I am so very happy to see the sun out today! Woo-hoo! Now it just needs to dry out a little and we will be outside enjoying the sun. Did I mention it's supposed to get up to 80 degrees in a few days? I am so excited I can hardly stand it. Don't get me wrong, I have truly enjoyed the winter here for the most part but I am ready for Spring and some sunshine. It's strange for me to be saying Spring and it be nearly May. In Texas we would have already had our week of Spring and it be on to Summer already. Kind of liking it. :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...