Friday, October 2, 2009

Potty says here we come!

Well, I think we may be officially on the road to potty training Cameron. The last few days he has asked about going potty and wanting to sit on the potty. So we did this several times both yesterday and today. This evening after their bath he asked to get out and said he needed to go potty and sure enough he did! Woo-hoo! Yes, I know, I shouldn't get too excited but hey, it's a start. I haven't really done anything with them about potty training other than get them the little ones and let them sit on them when they ask. Not pushing it in the slightest and figured I would know when they are ready. I guess now I need to figure out what I am supposed to do now that one of them is indeed ready. Oh my! Wasn't expecting that one this week!!!!

And strangely enough my best friend's little girl who is just a month older than my boys has also decided she wanted to stop wearing diapers. I thought that was pretty funny today when I read that on her blog and then Cameron did that tonight. See Cathy, we are linked in more ways than we realized!

3 comments:

Nola1130 said...

Too funny that our little ones are on the same schedule. We are now 4 days into this and doing OK. We moved munchkins little potty to the living room so that she has easy access and remind her to go every 1/2 hour to 45 minutes. We also purchased 20 pairs of undies (little princess ones, Dora the Explorer, etc...OK...I picked them out...too much fun. Good thing they did not come in my size or I might have ended up with some Princess ones.)

Cathy said...

Woohooo! Good Luck!

Margaret said...

Yes, definitely best to wait until they are ready and want to go potty/rid themselves of diapers. Yay!! That will be so much easier for you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...