Monday, March 1, 2010

GDS Challenge

Well, I am going to go out on a limb here and say this. Praying I am not jinxing it. I decided to compete in the Go Digital Scrapbooking Supreme Team challenge these last 4 weeks. I have done this several other times but never made it past the 3rd round. This time I made it to the finals. I submitted my final layout last night and we find out who will be the lucky 12 on the team for the next 4 months tomorrow night. I pray I did not just jinx my chances.

There are some extremely talented gals in this contest. I can say for sure who a few of the people are going to be. We are down to 28 people and they pick 12. Even if I don't make it I at least made it to the final round this time. So I am happy. And we had some great kits to play with along the way. Here is my submission for the first week:

Credits: Kit by Tricia Curtis called Sew Chic, font is Cursif and Nueva Std

1 comment:

Cathy said...

So Pretty! Congratulations!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...