Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Rainy day thoughts

Finding it a little hard to keep up with the blog these days. But am doing my best. I have been spending less and less time on the computer. Need to get active and the weather has been so nice we have got to spend so much time outside. Been nice. I even got to spend the day Sunday working in the yard and buying plants and such. It was a very enjoyable Mother's Day. Hard to believe it was my 3rd. They are growing way too fast!

Lots of fun ideas swirling around in my head. I have started a journal in hopes of capturing some of them so that when I do have the time I can sit down and go through it to see what is next. I am trying very hard to keep a list and prioritize. I used to be such a list person and lived by my list. Now I just can't seem to get in a good groove. Trying different ways and hoping this newest one will start to work. I had read that you should only have 6 things on your to do list each day. So I am keeping 2 lists now. One that is an ongoing list of things that need to be done and another is my daily 6 things I want to get done. In theory each night you make your 6 things and then prioritize in order from 1 to 6 of importance. I can't say I get all 6 things done each day but I am working on it. I usually get other stuff done that isn't on the list but at least I feel I am getting something done each day once again! For a while there it was craziness in my house. Now we are about to turn it all upside down again with me being out of commission a few days. Ugh! But hey, hopefully by then I will have a good system again and it will just keep on going without a hitch. I really want to get to decorating the house and regular cleaning seems to take priority most of the time.

The boy's room is in much need of updating now that I know what I want to do. Just have to figure out if we are going to put them in separate rooms or not. Been pondering this for some time now. May have to do it so that they both get some sleep. I am having one that isn't wanting to nap and keeping the other awake. Although he slept through it yesterday. Hoping it is just the ear infection but the started before the ear infection. :(

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...