Monday, May 12, 2008

Wow...today went faster than it should have!

Today FLEW by. But hubby and FIL got an entire POD loaded with the stuff from the garage and building outside. Woo-hoo! One down and who knows how many more. And of course the kiddos got to play with their grandparents, don't they look miserable?

No scrapping for me yesterday or today. Hubby has one more day off so we are going to try and get as much done as we can. Then maybe I will take an evening and sit and scrap. Man I miss it and it has only been a few days! I will say I have been thinking a lot about scrapping and what my goals, etc are for it. I love the CTs I am on and really want to spend some time focusing on some layouts with their new kits. I also want to start from the beginning of my pregnancy and work my way through until the present with my boys books. I thought I would do that with paper since I already have the photos printed but I don't see it happening with my things going to be in storage for the next several months. And who knows when they will get unpacked once we get into a house. Sigh. I have all these ideas and just want to get them down. Need to get a sketch book!

1 comment:

Mel @ Studio MCA Designs said...

I cannot imagine being able to scrap in the middle of moving like you are! Sweet photo of the kids.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...